Power Flow Donation Pop Up Classes
This class is set to fast paced music and a fast paced mind. Cleanse your body and soul by moving with breath through sun salutations and as always, stretching and strengthening our muscles. This class is a great compliment to any others type of exercise as well as a mindful practice to enhance meditation.
* These classes will be taught by Heather’s 200 hour teacher training students as they work towards completing their yoga teacher certification *
Donations can be made online when signing up or with cash or card in person
April 7th | 3:00-4:00 PM
April 14th | 3:00-4:00 PM
MindfulMarch is LoveYourBrain's largest campaign in honor of Brain Injury Awareness Month. Together, we're increasing awareness for TBI and the healing benefits of yoga and meditation, as well as raising funds for the LoveYourBrain Yoga program.
Wednesday, March 27th | 6:00-7:00PM | Mindful Flow with Leah
* All Mindful March classes are donation based. All donations received will go directly to LoveYourBrain to provide a FREE yoga and meditation series for people affected by Traumatic Brain Injury. Please consider donating to our fundraising page here *
Introduction to Cupping with Jim Earley
Learn hands-on with NCBTMB approved provider.
● The basic techniques of Cupping and how to apply them to your
● The benefits and contraindications of Cupping.
● Learn the different types of Cupping: Static and Sliding.
● Incorporating massage with Cupping.
● Pre/Post event cupping for athletes.
● Post Cupping guidelines.
-Class will be taught from a massage therapist’s perspective.
-Therapists will have the skills to be able to start cupping their
clients right away!
- 8 Live CE’s for State License Requirement.
May 19th, 2019 | 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
$195 [Includes a 12 piece cupping set]
Reiki Level I
Reiki is a profound practice that can bring vast benefits to self and others. At the same, it is an essentially simple practice that anyone can learn. This foundation course is the most important of all levels of training. It’s open to anyone, regardless of experience. Seasoned bodyworkers will benefit, as much as beginners with no background in spiritual development or holistic health.
This class will be taught by Vicki from The Reiki School and Clinic in Philadelphia.
May 26th - August 4th
Every Sunday from 5:00-8:00 PM
Deposit: $150 deposit to reserve your spot
Tuition: $350 (Tuition is due in full to The Reiki School and Clinic by the first class - PayPal link below)
* NO prerequisites required *
Pay your tuition here
Unravel 30 Hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training
Yin Yoga focuses on the deepest tissues of our body and their relationship to the bones along with the deep fascia networks of the body.
“Unravel Yin Yoga” Level 1 is a 30-hour Practicum designed for yoga teachers and dedicated practitioners with at least 2 years of yoga experience (all levels). Prior experience in Yin Yoga is not required but an open mind and desire to learn this beautiful modality is. With an additional 10 hours of guided personal insight, this Practicum is developed to help yoga teachers and yoga enthusiasts understand the benefits of Yin Yoga: Physically, energetically, mentally and emotionally.
Upon completion of the program, students will master the basics of Yin Yoga with an understanding of why this modality is quite unique, and the importance of the "Yin Tapestry" as a guide. This is not a full yin yoga training-however this training gives trainees the ability to lead their own yin yoga class. This course will count toward Yoga Alliance continuing education credits.
Friday, November 8th| 2:00 - 7:00 PM
Saturday, November 9th | 12:00 - 7:00 PM + Yin themed potluck dinner
Sunday, November 10th| 12:00 - 7:30 PM + Public Yin Class
$445 (Early Fee) | $550 (Late Fee - if enrolled after October 8th)
LoveYourBrain Yoga for the Traumatic Brain Injury Community
A FREE 6-week yoga and meditation series for people who have experienced a TBI (including concussion) and their caregivers
- Participate in gentle yoga adapted for the TBI community, learn meditation techniques to promote relaxation, connect with others who have experienced a TBI through group discussion
Our programs start in January, April, July, and October
April Series: April 1st - May 6th
Monday’s from 2:00-3:30PM
Instructors: Heather and Jessica